Register your interest to attend
Do you long for a life and business that lights you up….?
Imagine when you wake in the morning you know it’s going to be an epic day, full of passion, purpose and contribution. Where you feel complete, present, on point, successful, confident and centred. Where you have created the most fulfilling Business in all ways, sustained a higher vibratory level and peace of mind that comes with Mindfulness practise and your sense of Self Mastery is unlike anything you could have hoped was possible. Fear and judgement no longer impact you negatively, you see them as signs, challenges to grow and develop, you surround yourself with like minded friends and colleagues and you attract that which you give. You have it all…
A life like this is possible, and although it might still seem a dream to you now I am here to support you to making this Dream, and so many more of your dreams a reality. And not in the way most Coaches are supporting people these days through systems and frameworks. But by attuning to your gifts, your depth and your uniqueness, so your Business becomes one of a kind, as are you!
This has been my approach to building and running a purposeful and abundant service. And this is what I want for those that I work with, something different, something unique and authentic to each one.
What made the difference to me was transforming my mindset, patterns of behaviour, understanding my underlying belief systems, learning to value and understand my emotions, attuning myself and trusting my unique frequency.
If you are ready to rock the last month before the new year and shine all the way into 2019 with a brand new business, confidence and authenticity. Then you simply must come to my Conscious Creation Business Circle.
This event is being held in Thorndon Wellington on Monday 12th November 2019 from 9:30am-4pm, and if you feel called I would love to see you there.
This is just some of what we will be covering – it’s going to be so full of value, I cannot wait for you to be there!
Join me in Wellington for a day of Conscious Creation in a very special Business Circle…
To begin to…
- Start your day on ‘Purpose’, everyday!
- Create and test out that burning Business Vision you have
- Begin to strategise what it will take to build the Vision
- Release your obstacles, worries and fears, and
- Declutter your mind of business overwhelm, negativity and distractions
- Your energy is focused on making better Business decisions
- You’re able to maximise your time so that you can Serve more people
- You can experience more Success and Happiness
- You begin to feel your expertise, and start to inspire others
- You increase your productivity and create more abundance.
This Conscious Creation Business Circle is the opportunity you have been waiting for – Now is the time to grab it!
Here are the details for the event!
When: Monday 12th November 2018
Time: 9:30am – 4pm
What you need: Lunch, pen & paper
*Any profit from this event will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Charity, in support of my dear friends Deborah & Barbara.
My Purpose is to help you mindfully align with your mission, and create conscious business with purpose, confidence and ease. Empowering you to Create a business and life you love and deserve with Clarity through Conscious Creation.
This day is for you if…
- You are a Conscious Business Owner or Aspiring Entrepreneur
- You are an empath, and feel as though you hold yourself back
- You don’t want to follow every other Business path, but forge your own one, even if you don’t know what that is yet.
- You’re wanting to give and receive value, support and authentic connections
- You want to organise your mind and day, to think and be productive, intentional and on ‘Purpose’!
- You want to feel authentic and confident in your Business and Sales
- You want to take control of your life and business, start to be the change you envisage
- You know that now is the time, and crave like minded support and community
This day is NOT for you if…
- You’re hoping to get given a framework or answers prescribed on how to grow your Business
- Mediocre is an acceptable state of being for you
- You’re not willing to embrace your gifts and shine your light bright,
- Your number one aim is money for moneys sake,
- You’re not prepared to do the work – this day will be action packed with activities, support and requires your consistency in showing up afterwards for your own growth!
- You’re not willing to accept that the only one responsible for how your life and Business develops, is YOU!
Register your interest to attend
Hi, I’m Alison!
I am originally from Hertfordshire in the UK and my professional background is in Public Sector Business Management and Leadership, a role I fell into and truly enjoyed throughout its many challenges.
During my career in the UK I was introduced to Coaching, and achieved a foundation certificate in business coaching. I found this method of working complimented my career in management and it totally resonated with me personally, needless to say I had found my calling and was hooked!
I moved to New Zealand in 2011 and continued my career in the Public Sector as a Business Manager focusing on Continuous Improvements and Governance. While on parental leave with my second child I decided to follow my purpose by furthering my studies in Coaching (finally!). Through discovering the fabulous Mindfulness Coaching School, I began my training towards a Mindfulness and Wellness Coaching Certification (MWCC) having achieved my International Coaching Federation (ICF) Qualification as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC). I had started to achieve my dreams.
I continued to build on my passion and purpose while being a mum and created my company. A way for me to put all my wonderful life lessons and experiences, good and challenging, into positive use for others through Coaching – bringing you ‘Clarity through Conscious Creation’. I coach from the perspective of positivity and empowerment, I truly believe we are all ‘Creative, Resourceful and Whole’.
Through Coaching I help you mindfully align with your mission, and create conscious business with purpose, confidence and ease.
Behind the scenes, to me, this dream was made possible through my three boys (husband included), who are my Constant; who Challenge me every day and keep me Centered. I feel privileged and truly blessed to be fulfilling my purpose through Coaching, working with so many fabulous clients. It is an incredible experience to behold, supporting people transform themselves and their lives from one they felt was lacking into something remarkable, enjoyable and purposeful.
There is no greater joy to behold than someone realising their dreams and making them happen.
P.S – I’m now living in Australia, a dream I never intended on having, yet the Universe had more adventures in store. Fortunately I was able to move with ease having Consciously Created a Business which travels. I am blessed beyond measure, as resilient as I choose and open to opportunities…